WAH nails are a big source of not only nail inspiration but life inspiration! I respect the hell of of these ladies who make a living from nail art. Talk about a dream job! I pay homage to the awesomeness that is WAH nails.
Did I mention how I am obsessed with Tribal nails lately?
Nfu Oh #65 aka amazing blue halo…oh how I love halo polish! I finally got the Aqua Base, I tried to skip that part and let me tell you, it’s not the same! The halos work a million-trillion times better with the base.
Can’t get enough!
Essie Topless & Barefoot, Coat Azure and OPI I Eat Mainely Lobster
Top Ten Thing I Love about Sophia
1. Whenever I sit down she finds her way to my lap for a snuggle
2. She sticks her tongue out while she is sleeping
3. She loves new people and is always friendly to guests
4. When she used to go outside, she would come home smelling like the Redwood forest
5. Her one black toe
6. Sophia is kind of a dumb dumb but that’s okay
7. She sleeps with me every night, she can even be a pillow snatcher
8. She is starting to get gray hairs in her black coat (poor old lady)
9. My husband loves cats now, all thanks to Sophia
10. She is just the best darn cat ever! (okay, I know I’m biased)
I did these other night…I was trying to use a lovely card my husband gave to me as inspiration and it was just not happening. This is what I ended up with on the third (? maybe forth) try. They look nothing like the card but I was happy with them :)
My homage to Prima Creative
I love her simple yet impactful nail designs
Pastel Leopard Print for Easter
Essie Mint Candy Apple*, OPI Fiercely Fiona, Essie Tart Deco, China Glaze Dance Baby* and Essie Play Date*
That’s Gold Stars #16, 17, and 18
Updated collection picture :)
I got the acrylic racks from Nail Supply House in San Gabriel, CA and I made the foam one…I’m starting to run out of room.
Gold Star #15 - Leopard over OPI Teenage Dream
Gold Stars #13 and 14
$ephora OPI Acesses 24/7*, OPI Dating A Royal, Orly La Playa, and OPI Last Friday Night*
LFN is probably my favorite polish now, my picture doesn’t do it justice…it’s stunning